2013年1月16日星期三

ghd purple indulgence styler resurgence joker

But I do not like you, I can only ask him to me: "GHD Flat Iron dust, you call me I guess."My humble saying."You don't need to be so hard."His eyes are very gentle and soft, butI now want to strangle him, I learn with pain GHD what is conflict?He came again, he hates all day and I must do nothing, nothing, stay, stay, stay, rely on, I now have almost become a pig, live and do not let me do all the work, he did, nor I go, however, in how GHD like me also need to have culture ah, don't fucking back really get a graduation of junior high school is lost.(junior middle school graduation how?)A disgrace.(I just graduated from junior high school!)You cannot compare with.

"No, don't go, I will teach you!"His expression is serious, is also GHD Hair Straightener seriously, but I just ignore him.No.I rushed out of the house, the door hard fall on GHD, I hear his angry call me, I don 't care what he called me, mom, you now want to cut me, I don't need you, all day long I get hot face with the cold ass you, now I am find that the cloud Chenrui, you said you taught me, early to do, learn kung fu GHD that is the same, the stink of old.

Hey nice talk ah, I find out every time I mention ghd online cloud Chenrui never refused, and always very easy-going, is not the same, although sometimes very gentle and amiable, but some aspects are not as good as Yun Chen Rui, mainly GHD I do not understand, hum.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论